Property Owners Insurance

We can arrange fast and very competitive terms for

  • Mix of residential & commercial (placed under a single policy)
  • Industrial Estates / Business Parks / Retail Parks
  • High Street Retail Units
  • Blocks of Holiday Homes
  • Apartment Blocks
  • Listed Properties
  • Commercial and Residential Unoccupied Building

If you own a property or a portfolio of properties, then it’s vital that you have the right property insurance cover in place to protect your investment. Whether you’re a property developer, property owner, management company, leaseholder or even freeholder we understand your insurance needs and can find a solution to meet them.  Through our years of experience of placing this type of insurance we can offer you access to Top Rated insurers who specialise in providing packages to Landlords of Commercial premises.

Among the typical covers on offer are:

  • All Risks Buildings and Contents Cover
  • Loss of Rental Income following an insured loss
  • Glass breakage
  • Public Liability as building owner
  • Employers Liability for caretakers etc
  • Engineering Inspection and Breakdown on Lifts
  • Directors and Officers cover

Unoccupied Properties

With Unoccupied Properties (commercial and residential) on the increase across the country, traditional insurers are now more than ever declining to offer cover or if they do they apply restricted cover and onerous conditions.
McGivern Flynn & Co. Ltd. experienced commercial team can organise cover for Unoccupied Properties and can offer extended perils whilst Unoccupied wider than the market norm. In addition to the standard Fire, Lightning, Explosion and Aircraft only also known as FLEA cover we can offer:

Additional Covers available include:

  • Storm, Flood, Subsidence, Ground Heave or Landslip,
  • Vandals or Malicious damage
  • Property Owners Liability

If you would like to discuss our property products further or to obtain a quotation, please contact Mark Duggan directly on 01 632 1319 or email