A fleet policy can be an excellent way to consolidate all your vehicles under the one policy and provides a flexible alternative to the individual private motor and commercial vehicle insurance option.
Tailored fleet packages can include the following cover:
- Open Drive for anyone who is driving with the insured’s consent (age limits may apply).
- ‘Comprehensive’, ‘Third Party Fire & Theft’ or ‘Third Party Only’ cover options.
- Breakdown cover.
- Option to include directors vehicles.
- Full open drive on special types vehicles.
- Windscreen cover.
- EU Cover
- Euro 6.5M third party property damage limit’
- Annual Declaration’ basis of cover can allow a business the flexibility to change vehicles on a temporary or permanent basis without having to inform the insurer until renewal or a set date.
- Ability to name young drivers and/or provisional licence holders.
- All your vehicles insured under one policy – less confusion regarding cover which applies to each vehicle.
- Ability to include non-standard vehicles such as cranes, teleporters, Busses etc.
- Better rates than stand-alone policies.
We can also arrange Motor Fleet Insurance for sectors such as haulage/distribution, waste/recycling, construction and carriage of hazardous goods.
Motor Trade Insurance
We offer exclusive packages for those individuals and businesses active in the Motor Trade Industry. Here at McGivern Flynn, David Harpur is our Motor Trade specialist and he can customise insurance solutions with the levels of cover needed specific to your business requirements. From large main brand motor dealers to a local mechanic who repairs cars from home, we have a Motor Trade Insurance policy to suit you and your business.
Our motor trader insurance package enables you to drive vehicles owned and registered to you and any vehicle in your care custody or control depending on your area of activities. Our product can be written on a stand-alone road risk basis or under a combined garage insurance policy which includes additional covers like:
- Full access to SIMI approved insurance scheme through Aviva
- Optional windscreen cover
- Motorbike extension
- Recovery Truck extension
- EL & PL coverage
- Defective workmanship coverage
- Tools cover
- Engineering inspection cover
- Sales Indemnity
- Goods in transit
- Varying covers Third Party Only, TPFT and Comprehensive
- Internal Risk
If you would like to discuss our Fleet or Motor Trade products further or to obtain a quotation, please contact David Harpur directly on 01 632 1314 or email email@example.com