The liabilities surrounding life sciences operations are governed by specific rules and regulations. Exposures vary greatly around the world, and failure to comply with individual countries’ specifications can render policies useless. A strong understanding of the life sciences industry and its challenging regulatory environment are critical for creating custom-designed solutions.
In additional to Professional Indemnity we offer bespoke products ranging from policies for;
- Clinical Trials
- Errors & Omissions (not limited to negligence)
- Products Liability (including efficacy)
- Business Interruption (including research and development costs)
- Clinical Trials (admitted and non-admitted)
We specialise in placing insurance for a wide range of technology companies, including but not limited to Information Technology, Medical Technology, Telecommunications and Manufacturers of Electronics.
With so much business now carried out online and across networks, vital information and web-based applications are increasingly vulnerable. While loss of mission-critical data can be catastrophic, organisations also face regulatory enforcement where privacy and security-related controls are breached.
New commercial risks can suddenly enter the radar screen as technology companies rapidly diversify into new markets. Traditional insurance policies rarely cover the risks faced by Technology companies, furthermore, changes in regulation and technological advances can quickly render policy wordings obsolete.
We can place cover with leading insurers and offer additional Covers including but not limited to:
- Errors & Ommissions
- Intellectual Property
- Internet Liability
- Website Damage
- Cyber Liability
Cyber risks are broad and varied and include:
- Legal Liability to other for computer security breaches
- Legal Liability to other for privacy breaches including privacy breach response costs, fines and penalties
- Loss of revenue due to a computer attack
- Loss or damage to data / information
- Loss or damage to reputation
- Identity Theft
- Cyber Extortion